"VisiClone is a great tool
-- I can't imagine life without it!"
Heidi Leury - Weatherford Canada
"Really great product. I'd recommend it to anyone!"
David Marconnet - The Trident Group
VisiClone is one of our most popular tools, and for good reason. You can use VisiClone to create advanced shapes whether you possess modest Visio skills or you are an experienced shape developer. You select the shape geometry, appearance, behaviors, and data from a specified shape and VisiClone copies it all to one or more additional shapes. It enables you to quickly choose and copy entire ShapeSheet rows and sections from one shape to another, thus duplicating the characteristics defined by those cells. To make the most of VisiClone, all you need is a basic understanding of the ShapeSheet and you are on your way to creating sophisticated shape behavior. You do not need to know how to program the ShapeSheet with formulas to achieve great results because you are copying formulas that already exist.
The result is significant savings in time and effort, especially when a new shape requires characteristics that have previously been created for an existing shape. VisiClone is indispensable for anyone building custom Visio shapes, no matter what your skill level.
- Straightforward interface enables quick setup of the copy operation
- A familiar Windows Explorer like interface makes choosing the "source" and "destination" shapes a snap
- Characteristics of any shape or sub-shape on the drawing can be copied
- Any combination of sections and rows of the ShapeSheet can be copied
- Rows may be re-ordered during the copy process as specified
- The copy operation can be specified to either "Append" or "Overwrite" the data in the destination shape